The wonderful thing about audiobooks is that I can do other things while I’m listening to them. They are perfect for multi-tasking. I love that I can listen to an audiobook and do any of the following:
- Drive—Better than texting or talking on a cell phone!
- Exercise—A great reason to go for a walk or a run!
- Housework—Wash dishes, fold laundry!
- Yardwork—Weed the garden, snap green beans!
- Crafty things—Sew and crochet, organize photos!
- Take a bath—No danger of dropping a book in the water 🙂
I could not find a commercial audiobook production of this novel, but I was fortunate to find a well-done amateur reading on YouTube.
Here is the first chapter:
And here is a link to the playlist for the entire novel:
Audiobook—The Blue Castle by L. M. Montgomery