Here is my comments policy. By posting on Tarva and Alambil, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering.
- You may post anonymously. I do not recommend posting anonymously, but you may do so if you wish. I may change this rule if it is abused.
- You may post follow-up questions. I would rather receive your comments on Tarva and Alambil than via email.
- You may disagree with me. I ask that if you disagree, you do so in a way that is respectful.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. Specifically, I will delete your comments if you post something that is, in my sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on Tarva and Alambil, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to Tarva and Alambil or any specific post on Tarva and Alambil.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, Tarva and Alambil. All rights reserved. Originally published at http://www.tarvastyle.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
I do not permit the reposting of my posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. Google often cannot tell which site hosts the original content, so I risk being penalized for granting permission.
In addition, I do not allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in reposting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
Header Image © rolffimages / Fotolia